JUDO GAMES, MINI & MIDI JUDO- CLASS
Mini and Midi classes work as an introduction to the spirit of judo for boys and girls aged 5-7 years. They are designed to teach children the basic elements, discipline and co-ordination of judo within a fun packed 40 minute class.
JUDO GAMES are pre-Mini Judo classes for children who are 4 years.
MINI classes are pre-judo classes that are designed for children between the ages of 5 years.
MIDI classes are designed for children between the ages of 6-7+ years.
Each course runs on a termly basis, three times per year in spring, summer and autumn. Fees stand at £110 per term.
Classes are held at the following times in both the large and small dojos (rooms):
* JUDO GAMES:- FOR CHILDREN OF 4 YEARS
TERM TIMES DATES 2015
- Monday 6th January - Saturday 28th March.
- Half Term: Monday 16th February - Saturday 21st February
- Monday 20th April - Saturday 18th July
- Half Term: Monday 25th May - Saturday 30th May
- Monday 7th September - Friday 11th December
- Half Term: Monday 26th October - Friday 30th October
On safety grounds the number of children per class is limited to 20 children in the large dojo and 10 children in the small dojo for mini Judo and 20 children in the large dojo for midi judo. We strongly advise you book early to avoid disappointment- see Membership Fees Membership page for details.
All new children starting Mini judo must turn 5 years old by the half term.
Please sign up at the earliest stated opportunity to avoid disappointment. Class sizes cannot be extended due to our insurance and all classes are over subscribed.
- Please check at the time of booking that your child is in the correct class. If you are unsure please speak to the Reception staff who will be happy to advise you.
- Bookings cannot be made without payment. Application forms (obtained from the office) must be completed and returned.
- Once payment has been made there will be no refunds and classes cannot be carried over to the next term. Unfortunately we cannot offer make up classes if your child happens to miss a class.
- Please ensure your child is accompanied at all times before and after the class. We can only be responsible for your child during the class.
- Parents and Guardians of new children to Judo are advised to bring them to view a Mini / Midi class before agreeing to sign up for a term, to ensure it is suitable for the child. We are unable, as stated above, to offer any refund.
- Photography: It's the ethos and philosophy of the Club to celebrate achievement and realise that parents may want to photograph their child during class. Please do so at the discretion of the Instructor.